Moose Jaw Condominium Insurance
Unlike tenant insurance, condo insurance is about more than insuring your personal belongings. A Condominium Association will have insurance to cover the building and common areas. Your condo insurance will cover your belongings, personal liability, betterments and improvements made to your unit, and contingent coverage. By purchasing a Condo Insurance Policy you can acquire the following advantages:
- Age/loyalty discount
- Claims free discount
- Above 3rd floor discount
- Home security discount
- $500 or higher deductibles (higher deductibles give you discounts)
- Increases liability from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 and optional Umbrella for up to $10,000,000
- Covers your belongings if sewer backup occurs (optional)
- Cover your interest in your unit to the amount of protection on it (excluding betterments and improvements) in the event that the condo association has no insurance or the coverage they have is inadequate.
- Covers your updates and renovations (betterments and improvements) that you have done in your condo
Looking for Tenant Insurance?
Not many renters are aware of just how important tenant insurance really is. While a landlord's insurance will cover the building, your belongings will not be covered, nor will it cover any of your personal liability needs. Our brokers at Ottawa Real Estate Co Ltd - Moose Jaw Insurance can help you design a custom policy to fit your specific insurance needs. Did you know if you accidentally started a fire or left taps on resulting in water damage you will be held liable?