Commercial Auto/Cargo Insurance
Moose Jaw Commercial Auto/Cargo Insurance
Saskatchewan basic vehicle registration/plate insurance deductible is $700 and liability coverage is $200,000. By purchasing a Commercial Auto Policy with Ottawa Real Estate in Moose Jaw you can acquire the following advantages:
- Covers rental vehicle insurance in Canada and the United States only
- Covers wildlife damage with a $0 deductible (if you add the waiver of deductible option)
- Covers vehicles that are in storage or when plates expire and the vehicle is parked
- Lowers your deductible for collision and comprehensive
- Increases liability from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 and optional Umbrella for up to $10,000,000
- Free rock chip repairs (with certain deductibles) and lower your deductible for glass replacement
- Covers the cost of a rental vehicle, of similar type to the insured vehicle on the policy, if the vehicle is damaged by a loss that is covered by your auto policy
- Covers the “down time” of your rental vehicle if you were in an accident or damages occurred while the vehicle was in your possession
- Cover over the $15,000 value on the plate/registration (eg. If you need $60,000 coverage you would put $15,000 on the plate and $45,000 excess value on your package policy).
- Replacement cost of a brand new vehicle for 3 years
Cargo Insurance is now mandatory in Saskatchewan. The Motor Carrier Act requires all carriers to file a blanket cargo insurance policy that meets the minimum limits required by law. These policies can be purchased on a stand-alone basis or added to your Commercial Policy.